Whether you need a repair, roof replacement, or just an inspection to make sure your roof is OK after a storm...
Provided assistance with product selection for both visual appearance and durability. Installation was scheduled and conducted on time with work being monitored real time from start to finish. Couldn't be more satisfied with the overall performance of High Guard.
Tyler and Chris with High Guard were very helpful and held my hand through the entire process of getting a new roof. They were able to assist me with what questions I needed to ask my home insurance company to ensure I was properly covered...
There was storm damage on my roof. Madison's team contacted my insurance and got my roof replaced. His team has done great job. Thanks a lot!
Since 2017, High Guard has been helping homeowners in New Orleans, LA, Orlando,FL, and Roswell, GA, protect their largest investment with high-quality roofing that combines durability
Yes, in almost all cases, insurance will cover your roof repair if it is deemed to
be caused by natural disasters such as storms with hail, tornados or hurricanes.
We’ll be happy to come out and inspect your roof in person, so you can feel safe under your roof - like you should!
Trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe
1. Visible beams of light in the attic will signify a leaky roof.
2. The roof wasn’t adequately ventilated when installed. Attic ambering (sap coming out of rafters) is a sure sign that the attic is poorly ventilated and your roofing system is compromised.
3. Shingle edges are curled. Weather and age can cause the edges to curl, so you should have a professional examine your shingles to see if a new roof is necessary.
4. Dark streaks on your roof surface are signs that moss/algae have started to grow on your roof, which dramatically shortens the lifetime of your shingles.
5. Neighbors are getting new roofs. Unfortunately, homes built around the same period can be experiencing the same types of weather conditions, meaning that your roof is nearing the end of
it's useful life.
6. There are patches of the roof that are cracked, damaged, or buckling. Shingles should lie flat against the decking, and if not, action is needed sooner rather than later.
7. If your roof is over 20 years old, your home is due for a roof replacement.
8. It has sustained wind or hail damage. High wind speeds can rip shingles off the roof. If you notice shingles missing from the roof after strong winds or a storm, you should replace them to prevent further damage.
Because we use premium products installed by certified experts. We aren’t the cheapest, but we aren’t the most expensive. We pride ourselves on providing the best value in the exterior remodeling market.
We are licensed to install all low and steep slope roofing systems.
Yes. We carry $1 million in general liability insurance and have worker’s compensation.
Yes. We partner with GreenSky to provide our clients with a variety of flexible payment options.
All projects vary in complexity, size, components and accessibility. Because of this, it is difficult to determine the length of a project without the specifics of the property. However, the majority of our exterior remodels only take 1-2 days to complete.
We offer more than free estimates. We provide a comprehensive analysis of the current condition of the exterior of your home and a free consultation (where you will receive multiple estimates for different styles/options) from one of our experienced experts on the best possible solution for you. Our goal is more than just selling another job. We want to provide a solution that will work for each unique homeowner and home.
Every project installed by High Guard comes with a guarantee and workmanship warranty. Just give us a call and one of our service professionals will fix the problem at no charge to you.